- Cambridge refers to Cambridge Assessment English
- IELTS Australia refers to IELTS Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 008 664 766)
- IELTS refers to the International English Language Testing System.
- IELTS Owners refers to The British Council, Cambridge and IDP (through its subsidiary IELTS Australia Pty Ltd), who together own the IELTS test.
- Personal information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Sensitive information includes information or an opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a professional or trade association or criminal record that is also personal information, or health information about an individual, or biometric information used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or identification, or biometric templates.
- “We”, “us” and “our” refers to Aspirations Abroad.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you use our website or services, including but not limited to your name, contact information, academic and employment history, and financial information. We collect this information when you submit an application or when you contact us with inquiries.
We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as educational institutions or government agencies, in order to provide our services.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services, process your applications, and communicate with you. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing materials or to conduct research and analysis.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when required by law or necessary for the provision of our services. For example, we may disclose your personal information to educational institutions, government agencies, or immigration authorities.
We may also disclose your personal information to our business partners or service providers who assist us in providing our services. These third-party service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
We restrict access to your personal information to those employees and contractors who need to know the information in order to provide our services. We also require our third-party service providers to maintain appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You may access and correct your personal information at any time by contacting us. We will take reasonable steps to correct any inaccurate information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We will securely destroy your personal information when it is no longer needed for these purposes.
Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that we may have collected personal information from your child, please contact us immediately.
Thank you for choosing Aspirations Study Abroad Company. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with exceptional service.